Spent the last two weeks doing swim lessons... very stressful for Izzy. She did great though. Hunter and Ethan enjoyed showing off their flips from the diving board at the end of each lesson.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 17 years. He is my best friend and an incredible dad.
We have 12 year old twin boys and a beautiful 8 year old girl. I am primarily a SAHM that homeschools our children. We are both Christians and part of an incredible church family that we love.
This blog began as a way to keep
family and friends up to date on
our everyday lives. It still is, however,
I have also come to view it as my
online scrapbook and journal for the
thoughts, pictures, and everyday moments
that I don't want to forget.
Isaiah 40:30-31
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Galations 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing
good, for at the proper time we will
reap a harvest if we do not give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment