Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eat Beef, Not Turkey

 First of all, I have nothing against eating turkey....just wanted an interesting post title. On Thanksgiving day, we had my family here for a Thanksgiving meal. We did not eat the traditional turkey instead we had beef brisket which is much easier to make....so of course this is why I chose it.

 Izzy and Ethan enjoying their meal.


I think the only thing Aiden ate was jello....not a big eater. He's too busy.


The family


We also had a Thanksgiving meal with Reed's side of the family.
Again, no turkey but that is fine with me...not a big fan.
The highlight is always the Bingo game following dinner.
 Let me tell ya, the prizes are very exciting.

 Bingo cards....ready to go



Great Grandma


Father and daughter bonding over Bingo


I am pretty sure she is a Sanguine personality :)


As I said earlier, the prizes are quite exciting....candy, socks, and this year thanks to my husband, a good
old fashioned whoopie cushion. Hunter knew which gift it was and purposely chose it. His first attempt
at sitting on it actually made it break...therefore the duct tape. Still worked. Oh joy!



Hunter had quite the night....he ended up being the grand prize Bingo winner! He got this and
also a box of chocolates.
Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...